Friday, December 24, 2010

Candy cane creation...

Well the family Christmas celebrations have started for us so I had to make a baked creation to take. I am in love with the red and white stripes of candy canes so that was my inspiration for this one. I made a giant chocolate cupcake with peppermint buttercream icing. It seemed to be a hit at the party and I was very pleased with how it turned out.

P.S. No, I didn't post this on the wrong blog...my Southern Sweets venture proved to be a little too time consuming. If you know someone who needs a cake, I still enjoy making them but I don't foresee me pursuing baking cakes as a career! :)


2 comments:

miranda said...

Wow, that is really pretty! Love it!

Shelee Clark said...

Love that cake. It's beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!